Let us do the work for you at the beginning and end of each season so all you need to do is enjoy!
Pool Openings Include:
- Removing, Cleaning and Folding your cover
- Remove all plugs and gizmos
- Reassemble filter system
- Re-Install your light
- Install all your baskets and eyeballs
- Start System (Including charged with DE)
- Shock Pool
- Check operation of system including looking for obvious leaks and that all equipment is running
- Clean up area, leaving your yard neat and your pool running!
Pool Closings Include:
- Lower water level
- Remove ladders, eyeballs and baskets
- Remove plugs from motor & filter
- Remove pressure gauges and empty your chlorinator
- Blow out all your lines
- Anti-freeze to prevent freezing
- Plug returns
- Add winter chemical pack
- Cover pool and store all your equipment for the spring!
Prices vary based on options and location of your home. Contact our service department for more information at (603) 627-2527 or email@example.com.